Subject: [amos-list] Anyone remember Mr Amos Club and Totally Amos?
From: Neil <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 1999 08:26:32 +0100

From: Neil <[email-masked]>

Hi, how's it going, just subbed, so I thought I'd introduce myself to all
you lovely people.  Joined up for this list in a fit of nostalgia, been
playing C64 games all week, and got to thinking of the amount of fun I had
with Amos.  Decided to have a quick hunt on Onelist, and was delighted to
find this list.

Anyway, anyone here remember the Mr Amos Club, run by Brian Bell (helped by
me, Neil Kennedy), or does anyone remember Totally Amos, run by Anne and
Len Tucker?  Both of these were great disk-mags, are they available on the
net anyplace by the way?

I had fun contributing to those disk-mags, and the reason that I've been
getting nostalgic about this sort of stuff, is because I've remembered how
much *fun* I had back then.  Computing was a real laugh back then.

Anyway, I can already feel myself getting tempted to plug the Amiga 500+ in
again, and fire up that dusty old copy of Amos Pro.  I'll just have a few
more games of Sentinel and Ghost-busters first though, lol!

Cheerio
Neil
-- 
���`���,���,���`���,�����,���`���,��,���`���,���,���`���,��,���`���,����`���
http://www.coolc.demon.co.uk Neils Nick Abbot Site, Unbelievable
   Just Opened "It's Carol McGiffins Website, Oh Right Yeah!"
Top Tips,,,
Pretend you're on the Jerry Springer show by sitting in your dentist's
waiting room, and punching the first person who enters the room.
���`���,���,���`���,�����,���`���,��,���`���,���,���`���,��,���`���,����`���

--------------------------- ONElist Sponsor ----------------------------

Congrats to GROW TO GIVE winners, ZENtertainment & ROTInews!
http://www.onelist.com
Check out ONElist�s new program, FRIENDS & FAMILY.  See homepage.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official AMOS WWW: http://members.xoom.com/AmosFactory/front.html